4 May 2013

Remain as an active me


until now I still not believe that I can manage to return back active in sports after leaving it for so long. Last time was in diploma, where I'm very active in "silat". 
Dont ask what im doing in degree (sgt malas okay hihi)

So when the company organizing a futsal tournament, I volunteer myself to be on the team and be the co-leader.

To tell the truth I've zero skill to play and so do my teammates
We have about less than 3 weeks only to practice before the real game. 

Suprisingly in the tournament, we manage to get 1st in team B with the highest marks compared to all the 7 female teams (rasa mau pengsan sebab xpercaya), unfortunately we failed to proceed to the final as we lose in penalty. But Alhamdulillah, we still won the second runner up (3rd place)=). 

Trophies

Trophy + bag


1st prize : trophy + rm300 + bag/player
2nd prize : cute trophy + rm200 + bag/player
3rd prize : cute trophy + rm100 + bag/player
Others : bag only/ player

Poy4 female player representatives

Buy kfc using the prize money.. 2 boxes per person

p/s : planning to suggest archery tournament to top management.=p

No comments:

Post a Comment